Thursday, July 24, 2008

July 24 - Goodbye Hyderabad

Early Morning Awakening

My dad drove me around Hyderabd today, specifically Hi Tec City. There are three phases of construction to Hi Tec City and it has just started it's second phase. It's a nice place and for me personally it's like a stamp of Western culture or should I say corporate culture in traditional India. You aren't allowed to take photos or anything around Hi Tec City.

So much has changed...

And somethings haven't...

Just like I remember it when I was a kid...

I came back home and started packing my bags. Tonight is my flight to Bangalore. I wish I had more time with the family here, but what can you do... I didn't hesitate taking photos in and around the house here.

Until Next Time


(Added Later)

Hyderbad International airport is an impressive building. Very modern architecture reminiscent of the Hong Kong Airport, but only a miniture version of it. Still, for India it's incredibly gorgeous. If I were allowed to take pictures I would have.

No comments: