Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Braindead in Hong Kong #2

Well nothing's cheap here. We ended up buying some duty free booze. I walked around a little bit to take some shots for Becca, cause I know she'd like this stuff. Now for my continued rant on Cathay Pacific. The seats were cramped and I had no space to fit my carry on underneath the seat or the seat in front of me because they have stupid built in boxes. The movies were on a continuous loop and there were only three movies. The only one, I even remotely knew off was Street Kings starring Keanu Reeves. I wanted chicken for lunch, but they ran out. I had the chicken for dinner and my sis ended up puking because it was nasty. All in all, it was a very horrible boring flight. I know this is a little bit jumbled up, but when we got to Hong Kong I had enough time to type up Braindead in Hong Kong #1. In the middle of typing up Braindead in Hong Kong #2 my dad and I decided to go and grab a camera for the family we're staying with in Bangalore. We negotiated an awesome deal and were about to seal it with a credit card when my mom showed up winded. She quickly told us that the plane for Bangalore was about to leave without us because they were waiting on us! We ran all the way down the terminal to meet my sis in front of the gate and were rushed into the plane. The flight was good. Defintely a step up from Cathay Pacific. I flew on Dragon Air btw. I slept through most of it and got served Lamb Korma!

Next will be my post on coming into Bangalore...

1 comment:

Jane said...

it is cool archi but i like your vancouver pics best :)